Namah Te Everyone,
i hope this message finds everyone well…
The E-Vichara is about learning. Not just from Scriptures and Sages rather from society too.
In our past E-Vichara we learned to always work harder through Olympic Ice Hockey (matches). In our present E-Vichara we will learn to cry for the Creator through My Sweet Lord (music).
Released in 1970, i am sure we have all heard this moving melody 100’s of times. And i am sure we have moved our bodies to this rhythm 100’s of time too. Yet have we moved our minds to the meaning 100’s of times? Let’s dance with our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (March 10, 2014) — My Sweet Lord
- My sweet Lord – The nature of the Lord is infinite, constant, unconditional Love and nothing is more attractive than Love – understanding and appreciating this Truth, every circumstance the Creator provides for us is for our welfare whether we feel this way or not
- I really want to see You, really want to be with You – In the science of Advaita Vedanta (The Philosophy of Love) seeing is being (i.e. when the dreamer ‘sees’ the waker the dreamer is being the waker) – the difference between a searcher and a seeker is the former’s strategy to find Peace is extroverted (i.e. through articles, beings and circumstances) and the latter’s strategy to find Peace is introverted (i.e. through Divinity)
- I really want to know You, really want to go with You – The Lord is the embodiment of each and every virtue (i.e. consideration, charity, care, etc.) yet in our ignorance we prioritize valuables over values – our relationship with our Creator is initiated through satsanga (being with those who have already nurtured this relationship) and once this relationship is initiated we live pursuing the Guru, the Scriptures, the Knowledge, for this is the path to knowing the Creator, this is the path to going to the Creator
- Really want to show You Lord, that it wont take long my Lord – We believe the Lord is far from us both in space and time yet if we believe the Lord is Infinite the Lord is beyond space and time, the Lord is here and now – through a steady and sincere dedication of our thoughts, words and deeds to the Creator we will disprove our belief that Enlightenment is for another lifetime
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare – ‘Assuming’ forms and names is how the Infinite expresses compassion for without forms and names our limited iOS (inner operating software in the form of a mind/intellect/memory/ego) would not be able to grasp the Limitless – no expression of the Infinite is better nor worse than another rather each expression is simply different for the needs of our iOS is simply different
- Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishnu Gurur Devo Maheshvara, Gurur Sakshat Param Brahma Tasmai Shri Guruve Namah – the Guru is an ambassador of the Lord and to believe any less is to believe less in the Lord – all that we have learned while living has been facilitated by a teacher, whether how to bathe through our mothers, or how to play through our friends, so why do we still have the ego to question the role of a Guru…
The song for you — My Sweet Lord
In our future E-Vichara we will learn to believe how special we are through Kung Fu Panda (movies).
If we sincerely believe the Lord is Infinite this means the Lord is in us, the Lord is all around us. This includes the forthcoming generation. This includes animals. The correlation: if we do not care for animals today we will not be caring for kids tomorrow. Please read the following article from the New York Times which shares the same supported by powerful data — Meat Makes the Planet Thirsty
This past weekend our CHYKs took $16,000 to the villages of Siruvani, Tamil Nadu. This past weekend i took 30,000 steps alongside them. Did you join us? — #stepsforsiruvani
"A true devotee never comes to demand anything from the Lord except love for Him." ~ Swami Chinmayananda